Post-UME Screening Computer Based Test Training in Ilorin - from 29 Jun, 2009
Kwara State College of Education Ilorin Computer and Information Technology Centre in conjunction with Plat Technologies Ltd have commenced:
PROFICIENCY TRAINING IN COMPUTER OPERATION AND COMPUTER BASED TEST
CANDIDATES OF POST-UME, PCE AND MONOTECHNIC EXAMNATIONS
A training session on Computer Based Tests for Post JAMB screening. This is aimed at those preparing for University of Ilorin post-JAMB screening exercise. Do not miss this great opportunity to prepare yourself adequately for Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education Computer Based Test Screening Exercise.
Commencement date: 29 of June 2009. (It runs in batches. Hence, you can start anytime. It will run during the screening programme till the end of the excercise)
Venue: Computer Centre, Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin.
Registration: Starts now
- Sample tests will be taken on the computer
- Computer Based Test Software is Available
- A coputer to each student
Method of Application
Application forms are now on sale at CITC (Computer Centre), Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin, at the rate of #500.00.
Procedure for collection of application form
- Procure a bank draft at any bank payable to CITC Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin.
- The daft should be exchanged for a receipt at the CITC account office.
- The receipt should be presented at the CITC admin office for collection of the application form.
- Completed forms should be submitted at the Admin office with two self addressed passport photograph.
Content of the training
Practical training in;
- Windows Operation
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Training fee: #3,000.00
- Certificate fee [optional] : # 1,000.00
Mode and duration of training
An intensive one week (Mon-Sat) training between 9:00am & 3:00pm for three(3) batches per day. Each trainee would be attached to a computer system.
For enquiries, call :